Cabins – These are cosy rustic wooden cabins, featuring a double bed & suits a travelling couple or a single.
Your Cabin Accommodation Features the following;
- Cabin style accommodation, in a pleasant garden setting
- Double Beds
- Suits one to two people – not suitable for children
- Share Bathroom with Hostel – A quick stroll across the lawns
- All linen is provided
- Bench Stove top, fridge, sink
- Cooking pots, crockery & cutlery are provided
- Small breakfast bar
- Tea & Coffee, etc
- Economical accommodation on Kangaroo Island
General Accommodation Notes
Accommodation bookings are subject to availability – Prices subject to change
No credit card facilities are available at the farm
We provide no catering – You will need to provide your own food.
There is no local shopping on the west end of Kangaroo Island, or near the farm.
Flinders Chase Cafe for cafe style meals & take away food & park entrance is only about 10km, which is about 15 minutes by vehicle.
Hanson Bay Sanctuary now has a “Visitor Centre” that includes a “Cafe”
Parndana is the nearest town for fuel, supermarket, post office, hotel, bakery, ice, etc, and is 49km away – About 35 minutes drive in a vehicle.
Phone Coverage: Mobile phones with Telstra Next G sims work. Any other sim card or mobile phone does not.