Karatta Ensuite Lodge – Comfortable modern accommodation on Kangaroo Island in a pleasant garden setting complete with outside campfire.
A range of room styles and layouts to suit couples, families, and larger groups.
Your Accommodation Features the following;
- Family/Doubles, Twins, Triples and Bunks
- Ensuite Bathrooms in all rooms – Hand basin, Shower & Toilet
- Great Shared Kitchen
- Gas stove, gas BBQ, fridge
- Dining in a rustic setting, – all amenities provided, crockery & cutlery
- Shared rustic living/lounge area – slow combustion wood fire for heating.
- Wood is supplied.
- All linen is provided
- Tea & Coffee, etc
- Economical good value accommodation on Kangaroo Island
- Please Note: No Cots are available for babies
Accommodation bookings are subject to availability – Prices subject to change
No credit card facilities are available at the farm
We provide no catering – You will need to provide your own food.
There is no local shopping on the west end of Kangaroo Island, or near the farm.
Flinders Chase Cafe for cafe style meals & take away food & park entrance is only about 10km, which is about 15 minutes by vehicle.
Hanson Bay Sanctuary now has a “Visitor Centre” that includes a “Cafe”
Parndana is the nearest town for fuel, supermarket, post office, bakery, ice, etc, and is 49km away – About 35 minutes in a vehicle.
Phone Coverage: Mobile phones with Telstra Next G /3G sims work. Any other sim card or mobile phone does not have good coverage.